Vans Zahba Brown Multi
Zion Wright’s quest for bigger rails, longer gaps, and deeper bowls is proof that progression doesn’t stop when you are at the top-it keeps you searching for more.
We made the all-new Zahba-featuring ImpactWaffle™ technology with VR3 dual-density cushioning, and enhanced grip and durability for added stability and style-so Zion can level up and take his skateboarding beyond the limits. Featuring details inspired by the space themes of his hometown of Jupiter, Florida, the Zion Wright Zahba blends sustainability-conscious materials with the upgraded performance features that skateboarders demand.
Our team has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of our efforts add up to positive change. To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of one or a combination of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
• IMPACTWAFFLE™: To provide next level impact protection, without sacrificing boardfeel.
• VR3CUSH™: A flexible dual-density midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants.
• SICKSTICK™: The Zahba rubber cupsole features a zonal tread design to provide enhanced grip and durability, with a reversed waffle tread pattern in the heel to increase the longevity of the shoe.
• DURACAP™: A reinforced toecap for increased durability and added protection.
• REFINED FIT: Low profile, easy to wear skate shoe with a 98% recycled foam sockliner that adds additional comfort.
• UPPERS: Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas and lightweight athletic-inspired mesh that is breathable and long-lasting. By purchasing this product, you are supporting Leather Working Group certified tanneries. Learn more at Leatherworkinggroup.com.
Inspired by Vans’ beloved original gum rubber formula, Vans introduces the stickiest, grippiest gum sole in the brand’s history. Our new, proprietary gum rubber compound is uniquely calibrated in the sole and foxing to deliver enhanced grip and maximum durability, keeping you on your board and Off The Wall. Only available in Pro Skate, SickStick is tested and approved by the Vans Innovation Team and today’s top skaters from around the world.
The added DURACAP reinforcement rubber underlays in high-wear areas are engineered to withstand the abuse of the vans pro skate team—and by providing lasting durability, save everyday skateboarders time and money.
This technology focuses on midsole construction, which was developed to enhance board-feel while you skate. At the same time, the heel pod insert in this model helps with impact protection.